SANTA MONICA RUGBY CLUB YOUTH REGISTRATION
Click here for current Age-Weight Restrictions: AGE-WEIGHT
PART 1: REGISTER FOR USA RUGBY (you must do this once a year)
All Southern California Youth Rugby Union players are required to register under Rugby Xplorer (RX) for USA Rugby and US Youth and HS. RX registration covers the member’s required annual USA Rugby insurance. Members only need to register with USA Rugby in RX once per calendar year.
USA Rugby/US Youth And HS Annual Membership Fees:
Non-Contact Player Membership (Flag U8)- $16
Contact Player Membership (U10-U18/HS) – $35
USA Rugby/US Youth and HS dues belong to those respective organizations and are not refundable by SoCal Youth Rugby or Santa Monica Rugby.
Register in Rugby Xplorer
PART 2: REGISTER FOR SO CAL YOUTH RUGBY AND SANTA MONICA RUGBY
Register in Match Facts
1. Go to: Match Facts
2. If you are a returning player, please use the same email address/account you used last season.
3. New players must create a new account.
4. Choose My Registrations from the left column and find SoCal Youth Rugby/Santa Monica Rugby, choose 2024 Winter Club.
5. Fill out Personal Detail before choosing Organizations. The athlete’s birthdate will dictate team options.
6. Move to the Right of the screen. Choose So Cal Youth Rugby UX (X is the age group)
7. Choose Santa Monica Rugby and the appropriate age category.
8. Move back to the bottom left for Santa Monica Specific questions and waiver.